- save the power button, save the world –
SoftPower will safe your physical power button of your android device. How? don’t use it.:) Instead of push power button, with SoftPower, we use Search button or notification icon to turn screen OFF(and lock) and use proximity sensor changing to turn screen ON.
- on,off screen without touch physical power button
- turn off screen from search button
- turn off screen from notification
- turn on screen by rub on proxmity sensor
- lock or unlock screen when turn on
- Proximity sensor on device is required for Turn ON function to work.
- To uninstall, do this first. Settings-> Locations & Security(or Security in ICS)-> Device Administrators then uncheck SoftPower.
- 1.07 – separate Turn ON/OFF option, Turn On service can select to start with notification or not.
- 1.06 – change the way service starting to prevent service be killed by system in low memory situation.
- 1.05 – add Test sensor screen so user can test proximity sensor, add about screen.
- 1.04 – add option to lock or unlock when turn screen on
- 1.03 – bug fix, screen did not turn ON on some mobile.(galaxy3, lg optimus, htc desire)
- 1.02 – bug fix
- 1.01 – add notification bar turn OFF for device that doesn’t has search button